Features

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe

I’m not able to type in the features box on my iPad it works with my laptop

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Are you able to write on other text inputs from iPad?

Thank You

Joe

Yes so far that is the only place I’m having this issue it might be because you can change the position of the features that when I touch it to input it thinks i want to move it
      I have another issue i am experiencing when i try to sign up as a vendor i get until the step where i have to confirm my subscription and when i press proceed it doesn’t go to the thank you page it just turns shaded because i pressed the button but doesn’t do anything else can please tell me what to do thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Are you getting this registration issue also at iPad or on any devices?

We are feature box issue at iPad.

Thank You

Joe

I am getting it with all computers it is generating an error: 2019-05-02T02:06:53+00:00 CRITICAL Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /var/www/volumes/xvdg6/vhosts/simchaplanit.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/core/class-wcfmmp-notification-manager.php on line 362 in the logs i turned off some of the notifications in wcfm settings and it worked but i don’t want to turn them off I’m assuming there must be another mistake

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

We are checking this.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Features’ is closed to new replies.