- September 10, 2019 at 3:36 pm #81048EKParticipant
During our testing we found the following small points that needs a fix:
1. When expire after is 0 (never expire) for a certain membership plan, no extend now button should appear in vendor membership page for that plan. Please see screenshot. This is important in order to not confuse users. Specially since they have to go through the whole signup process if they press extend now! Logically, no extension is needed for plan that never expires.
2. If existing site vendor with different store slug compared to store name subscribes to a membership plan, then his store URL is forcefully changed during the membership signup process. This is very bad for SEO and most vendors who do not know technology forgets to put existing store slug as store name to generate correct store url when becoming a member. Can you please ensure your membership plugin calls/checks the existing vendor store slug during signup process if one exists already. To replicate:
a. Existing vendor has different store name compared to store slug.
b. Vendor tries to signup for membership plan which shows his store name and derives the store slug from store name as displayed in membership signup page.
The correct process should check if vendor has existing store slug and populate the store slug from wcfm marketplace vendor settings?
Thanks a lot for your attention to the above. Have a nice day ahead.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- September 18, 2019 at 9:35 am #82253WCFM ForumKeymaster
We will take care of both of this in WCFM Membership next update.
- September 18, 2019 at 4:54 pm #82296EKParticipant
Thanks a lot for taking care about this 🙂 Have a nice day ahead.
- September 19, 2019 at 6:32 pm #82499WCFM ForumKeymaster
You are welcome 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.