few questions

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sarah

Hello

First at all thank you very much to have developped this plugin!! It a real help

Could you explain me how to :
      – disable the “social” section in the shop setting ?
      – redirect the vendor to the home page of the website once he log-out ? For the moment he is redirect to the wordpress backoffice identification
      – delete the long description tab in the product page and also in the vendor account
      – once you publish a new product, the vendor is redirect to the product page. Is it possible de redirect him to http://url.com/wcfm/wcfm-products/ instead ?

thank you very much

best regards

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for get in touch with us and really motivating your appreciation πŸ™‚

Let me explain your confusins –

– disable the β€œsocial” section in the shop setting ?
      Ans: We already have a capability option for this in WCfM Ultimate, or we can provide you a line of code to disable that.

– redirect the vendor to the home page of the website once he log-out ? For the moment he is redirect to the wordpress backoffice identification
      Ans: Well, in normal after logout vendor/user should be at WC My Account page, this is default WC behavior. You may control this using any small plugin.

– delete the long description tab in the product page and also in the vendor account
      Ans: Fine, will give you a line of code to make this disable.

– once you publish a new product, the vendor is redirect to the product page. Is it possible de redirect him to
      Ans: It’s also possible to achieve by a small customization, we will help you in this as well.

Please know me if you have any other queries.

Thank You
      Shhiv

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘few questions’ is closed to new replies.