Filter by simple list of Vendors

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Steven Kuijpers
      Participant

I have seen a lot of filter requests in the forum, but not one where you can just have a simple list of Store vendors added as a widget in the Shop sidebar. SO I have 600 products of 10 vendors. I see a list with every vendor and when pressing it, it only shows me the products of that vendor. Is that possible?

Sandra Gonzales
      Participant

We are interested in this as well. Is there a way to create a drop-down list of vendors so that a customer can find a vendor easily without having to rely on the store list page? and anyway to get vendors to be able to be searched for in the main search box?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Sure, there has “Filter Product by Store” widget for the purpose- https://ibb.co/r3MLZXq

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

There has a short code for the purpose as well – [wcfm_products_store_filter]

emmagrimberg
      Participant

Hi,

widget and shortcode don’t visible in sidebar

Steven Kuijpers
      Participant

With the latest updates it is working for us. Thank you so much. Two things I have noticed:

1. There is a little cross to delete the filter, but it does not work.

2. This is a dropdown filter, enabling to filter just one store. Would it be possible to change this to a slect filter, enabling people to filter products from multi stores?

Thank you in advance!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.