Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Filter Order Export Values on orderslist (and others)
- March 20, 2020 at 11:45 pm #112453
Hello there, on this page (and any other that has export functionality): https://my-wordpress-site.com/store-manager/orderslist/ , I would like to be able to disable special characters from being exported.
Equals to (“=”)
Right now they can be exported, which is messing up my excel sheet in certain circumstances.
See attachment for an example. Any idea how to mitigate this?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- March 31, 2020 at 11:30 pm #114366
Any update on this?
- April 3, 2020 at 10:03 am #114993
– Is this a valid address?
- April 3, 2020 at 7:32 pm #115115
Yes it is. This is possible in the current system
- April 4, 2020 at 1:48 pm #115287
OK, if this is valid address then why you want to remove characters from this? After that it will become invalid, right?
- April 6, 2020 at 9:16 pm #115997
Ah okay, I see what you’re saying. My apologies. The address that is listed is able to be submitted through the system making it valid. The problem is when exported to excel, it is interpreted as a command and will run on opening excel.
If you could help me understand how to filter those values out, or not allow them as addresses in the first place. That would be very helpful. Thank you in advance!
- April 12, 2020 at 12:24 pm #118320
The problem is when exported to excel, it is interpreted as a command and will run on opening excel.
– Well, this is only because of Excel setting. Disable command execute option, this will open properly.
- April 13, 2020 at 7:53 pm #118782
I know, but I am running a multi-vendor store. So am I expected to tell all of my vendors they have to disable an excel setting before exporting? That seems unreasonable and prone to error. What if that command is something malicious?
Are there no quick fixes to this problem?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.