Filtering by custom field "date" not working

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Filtering by custom field "date" not working

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      koziol911
      Participant

Hello,

I have added a custom field “date123” with “date picker” field type to a product. It works fine, I can add a date to products. But there is no way I can get any filter plugin to work with this field. I have tried MDTF, WOOF, Product Filter for WooCommerce.
      I can get the closes with WOOF, which allows to search for meta data as TEXT and then successfully finds the products. But when I use WOOF date picker, it does not show any results. I think there might be a conflict in field format – it is treating meta data in field as text, no date.

I know, these are not your plugins, but do you know how to resolve this? Or perphaps you know any plugin that can work with this?
      I am planning to by WC Appointments plugin, but now I am afraid if it works with WCFM and this fields.

Best regards,
      Mateusz

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

But when I use WOOF date picker, it does not show any results.

– Kindly check, are both date picker format is same or not? When creating product and search field!

If those are same then it will definitely do this search.

Between, WC Appointments has own search widgets. No need to search using meta data.

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Filtering by custom field "date" not working’ is closed to new replies.