Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Filters for the Inquiry Board
- September 9, 2019 at 10:04 pm #80942meParticipant
I was trying to modify the inquiry board content and realized there are no filters in the controller php file.
Specifically, I was trying to limit the inquiry content length that shows in the table. Currently the content is just dumped into the table, and it looks pretty bad with long inquiries. To fix this, on line 123 of wcfm-controller-enquiry.php, I Wanted to change
substr(strip_tags($wcfm_enquirys_single->enquiry), 0, 50).
Would it be possible to add some filters there, so we don’t have to modify the base plugin code?
- September 14, 2019 at 10:13 pm #81627WCFM ForumKeymaster
OK, we will add this filter for the purpose –
apply_filters( 'wcfm_enquiry_message_display', $wcfm_enquirys_single->enquiry, $wcfm_enquirys_single->ID )
- September 14, 2019 at 10:18 pm #81629meParticipant
Great, thank you!
- September 15, 2019 at 3:03 am #81765WCFM ForumKeymaster
You are welcome 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.