- May 7, 2019 at 3:42 pm #61077
I am using the flastome theme and I can’t seem to find a way to stop the sites shop header image appearing on top of the vendor’s header image
is there a way to only show the store header on the site main shop page, and stop showing it on the vendor’s page?
capture 1 = store page
capture 2 = vendors store page
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 10, 2019 at 2:22 pm #61649
– From where you have set this Image?
- May 10, 2019 at 3:46 pm #61671
Its a ux block and posted in the flatsome woocommerce advanced settings
HTML on store page
- May 12, 2019 at 9:26 am #61899
We are checking this.
- July 25, 2019 at 12:44 pm #73867
Any update or quick fix that solves this?
I have the same problem 🙁
- July 26, 2019 at 1:29 pm #74006
- July 26, 2019 at 3:18 pm #74029
- July 29, 2019 at 12:54 pm #74371
Well, I have just test this but it’s not visible on store page top – https://www.loom.com/share/5d422d9955b1447186bfdcb4542a3d5b
- July 29, 2019 at 1:09 pm #74378This reply has been marked as private.
- August 3, 2019 at 5:05 am #74914
Please show me “Marketplace Products” block edit page screenshot.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.