Follow button

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sofia

Hi!
      I want to add a follow button with the shortcode “[wcfm_follow store=””]”, but does not work!.
      Also I have activated “Followers” in capacities but no show any button for see that in vendor panel.

Any one can help me?

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You have to specify store id here -> [wcfm_follow store="4"]

Thank You

Linda Benefield

I have tried everything, but i cannot get the button for follow store to work! it doesn’t even show up! the inquiry does just fine, but not the follow!! I want it to be a button at the top of the banner or header or sidebar and make it so it will automatically know the store ID too! I don’t want to have to make a separate shortcode for every single store! I may end up with hundreds of stores, so that will take alot of time and effort. Can you just make it into a widget like you did everything else???? that would be so much easier! or build it into the heading! thanks!

Rajesh

Reference: http://www.mysahar.com/arambagh/seller/xenon-it-hub/

1. No follow button appears in vendor store pages.
      2. No filter options and pagination shows in vendor store pages. I tried this code,

#wcfmmp-store-content .shop-loop-before, #wcfmmp-store-content .shop-loop-after { display: block !important; }

it displays the options but nor working.

3. In vendor store header page, when address fields become 2 lines then there is no space remains under phone number/e-mail fields.
      4. Pagination in store listing page is also not working.

What will I do now?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, Follow button is coming with WCFM Ultimate.

If you already have this then be sure it’s enable at WCFM Admin Setting -> Modules and at WCFM Capability

3. In vendor store header page, when address fields become 2 lines then there is no space remains under phone number/e-mail fields.
      4. Pagination in store listing page is also not working.

– Please give me this URLs to check.

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Follow button’ is closed to new replies.