Food Products ? Booster Plugin (WooCommerce Product Availability by Time) ?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Food Products ? Booster Plugin (WooCommerce Product Availability by Time) ?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      d-n-13
      Participant

Hello,

Is there any idea how to list product as food (Restaurant Store) ? food can be ordered at specific time of the day only ?

Maybe can use Booster Plugin Add-On ? check this https://booster.io/features/woocommerce-product-availability-by-time/?utm_source=module_documentation&utm_medium=dashboard_link&utm_campaign=booster_documentation

It will be a good addition.

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Frankly I have never tested this before.

But I think you can integrate this easily using WCfM Product Custom field.

Thank You

d-n-13

Hi,

I can make product not able to be bought at certain times ?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

You may try this plugin and integrate using WCfM Custom field.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hello,

I have a good idea to make stores act like restaurants.

1- Edit vacation section or add similar section to vacation.

2- Add Date & Times for a store to be closed, maybe just select Days & Time instead of Date & Time,

3- Extra Addition : Maybe add open and close times in single product page

Now restaurants can sell food only when they’re open! a feature no other multivendor plugin has

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I understand your concept.

Now, it’s very easy to setup such fields using WCfM custom fields and you may also show those in Single Product page.

If you want to disable product purchase according to those time then you have to add some custom code on WC filter – woocommerce_is_purchasable

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

Yes I’ve tried custom fields but it will only show fields, I only have issue with not making the product purchasable at times vendor choose.

Is it possible that you help me configure WCfM custom fields and connect it with this filter WC filter – woocommerce_is_purchasable so vendors can choose when this item can be purchased ?

Note : think the Vacation concept is way better, because the vendor have to do it 1 time only, but with WCfM custom fields vendor has to do it with every product !

If i’m wrong please let me know.

Thank You.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Vacation concept is better but still you will have product specific requirement.

Take you example, restaurant and food. It’s possible one item available only in lunch and another in dinner. Now you have to different available time.

Well, I will give you “woocommerce_is_purchasable” code. Some me screenshot, what you have created using WCfM custom field, I have to know those meta names.

Thank You

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Food Products ? Booster Plugin (WooCommerce Product Availability by Time) ?’ is closed to new replies.