FooEvents

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Vjean
      Participant

You guys are amazing bringing multivendor capability to the fooevents app. Great work.

There are a few things missing though:
      1. Product scheduling – events should go to draft or be hidden once the date for the event has expired.

2. The Tickets tab on WCFM is view access only. There needs to be capability to edit, add and delete.

3. There is no express check-in option when using WCFM. So it’s not a viable option should you want to use a barcode scanner.

4. Would be nice if that multivendor capability were extended to the foosales app as well

Craig
      Participant

Can you clarify where you see the “tickets tab”. Is this a tab on the main menu of the vendor dashboard similar to the “Bookings” and “Subscriptions” tabs? (I don’t see that). Just a “support ticket” tab.

macnomo
      Participant

Can you clarify where you see the “tickets tab”. Is this a tab on the main menu of the vendor dashboard similar to the “Bookings” and “Subscriptions” tabs? (I don’t see that). Just a “support ticket” tab.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

1. Product scheduling – events should go to draft or be hidden once the date for the event has expired.
      – I think this should be done by FooEvents plugin, WCFM has no control over this

2. The Tickets tab on WCFM is view access only. There needs to be capability to edit, add and delete.
      – Right, we will add Ticket Edit/Delete option soon.

3. There is no express check-in option when using WCFM. So it’s not a viable option should you want to use a barcode scanner.
      – This is possible using FooEvents check-in APP

4. Would be nice if that multivendor capability were extended to the foosales app as well
      – It’s already there, we have added this in latest update 6.1.3

@craig

– It’s a separate menu option under vendor dashboard – https://ibb.co/xY0hxBD
      Pleas be sure you are using WCFM Ultimate 6.1.3
      Also go to WCFM Capability and press “Save” to bind “Event” capabilities with Vendor user role.

Thank You

Craig
      Participant

Hi there,

I see this error when I got to WCFM Capability and press “Save” to bind “Event” capabilities with Vendor user role.

Do you know what this means? I have the updated plugins as well.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WCFMu_Dependencies::wcfm_wc_measurement_price_calculator() in /srv/bindings/a280b62a11ec40239bf28837edc159d4/code/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/views/capability/wcfm-view-capability.php:371 Stack trace: #0 /srv/bindings/a280b62a11ec40239bf28837edc159d4/code/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-library.php(927): include() #1 /srv/bindings/a280b62a11ec40239bf28837edc159d4/code/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/includes/shortcodes/class-wcfm-shortcode-wc-frontend-manager.php(42): WCFM_Library->load_views(‘wcfm-capability’) #2 /srv/bindings/a280b62a11ec40239bf28837edc159d4/code/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-shortcode.php(99): WCFM_Frontend_Manager_Shortcode::output(”) #3 /srv/bindings/a280b62a11ec40239bf28837edc159d4/code/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-shortcode.php(43): WCFM_Shortcode->shortcode_wrapper(Array, ”) #4 /srv/bindings/a280b62a11ec40239bf28837edc159d4/code/wp-includes/shortcodes. in /srv/bindings/a280b62a11ec40239bf28837edc159d4/code/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/views/capability/wcfm-view-capability.php on line 371

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please update your WCFM Ultimate to the latest version, 6.1.3

Your Ultimate no more compatible with WCFM Free plugin.

Thank You

Craig
      Participant

Thanks. I just discovered that issue.

I did not realize those plugins were out of date.

Thanks for your help.

Vjean
      Participant

hi

Vjean
      Participant

– I think this should be done by FooEvents plugin, WCFM has no control over this

** I think it can be done if there was WCFM comparability with plugins like “https://wisdmlabs.com/scheduler-for-woocommerce/” or “https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-product-timer/” but the Scheduler world need to work with variable products as well **

Vjean
      Participant

4. Would be nice if that multivendor capability were extended to the foosales app as well – It’s already there, we have added this in latest update 6.1.3

** I see from the update it works with the FooEvents app but I have not seen it working with the FooSales app. FooSales is the point of sale app from fooevents. So if I would want to physically sell tickets or goods **

Vjean
      Participant

– This is possible using FooEvents check-in APP

**The FooEvents app isn’t for everyone. The express checkin makes it faster for persons to go through the checkin process while being directly connected to the website using a laptop and bar-code scanners. **

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We are going to add this plugin’s compatibility in next update – https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-product-availability-scheduler/

Please check is this will useful for you or not!

Thank You

Vjean
        Participant

That is a step in the right direction. However, it doesn’t work with Variable products. Keep in mind that most tickets are variable products eg. “Early Bird Tickets” “Regular Tickets” “VIP Tickets” which may have different ending times.

Also there doesn’t seem to be much customization with this plugin.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.