Form per Category

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jorge

Hi there,
      I want to create a marketplace site for diferent services posting: Jobs, services, articles/produtcs, events, cars, and real estate.

Can I create multiple form for this categories?
      Can it be compatible with DOkan, WC vendor, WCFM?

Jorge

and I want to charge money for real estate, cars, jobs and events listing.
      Products/Articles are going to be pay via my site and i can get commision fee with Dokan Multivendor

Can I accomplish this with this plugin?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

First let me clarify your requirement clearly.

Let me define this in terms of WordPress-WooCommerce.

Jobs, services, articles/produtcs, events, cars, and real estate – hope these are going to be WooCommerce Product categories.

Can I create multiple form for this categories? – what you mean by multiple forms? Do you want to have different set of custom fields for different categories?

Yes, you may any multi-vendor plugin , Dokan or WC Vendors, that will be not an issue at all!

I want to show you interesting Demo as well – http://dokan.wcfmdemos.com/my-account/

It’s Dokan+WCFM demo, check Product Manager. There you will see two Categories – Food and Travel.

Now, carefully notice, if you select “Food” category then a new field group visible named “Food Fields”. Same for “Travel”, a new field group visible “Travel Categories”.

Just to mention, these custom fields groups are created using ACF.

Please know me your thoughts and how can I help you.

Thank You
      Shhiv

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Form per Category’ is closed to new replies.