Formatting of User Location [wcfm_stores] fields

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Formatting of User Location [wcfm_stores] fields

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ahorppu
      Participant

Hi everyone, newbie here. Hope you don’t mind a few simple questions to show off your skills!

I am trying to set up the [wcfm_stores] shortcode on a store list page. It works, but I have a few things I am not able to achieve:

1. Instead of displaying the radius slider next to the address field, I would like to set a fixed radius myself and not show the radius slider at all. How can I achieve this?

2. The button on the right side of the address field to locate the users address is “ugly”. Is there any way to either change the way it looks, or remove it and instead add another “Find” button next to the field to set the users location?

Thank you very much in advance!
      AJ

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      ahorppu
      Participant

I have made some progress on this myself. My questions have also changed a bit:

1. The button on the right side of the address field to locate the users address is “ugly”. Is there any way to either change the way it looks, or remove it and instead add another “Find” button next to the field to set the users location?

2. How do I edit the width of the address field to make it a bit wider?

3. How do I edit the store cards? I don’t want any ‘inquiry’ and ‘visit’ buttons visible. Also I don’t want email/phone numbers visible. Just the distance from use to store (the distance part is already working). Also, the background picture of the store should cover the entire card.

4. How can I make the entire store card a clickable link to the store page? Currently it’s only the name of the store and the ‘inquiry’ and ‘visit’ buttons which are links.

I added a screenshot to show what it currently looks like.

Really appreciate if anyone could please assist.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.