Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Free members skip store set up & limited dashboard
- June 14, 2019 at 4:30 am #67541jamesmorris.arsParticipant
Hey there, tried to reach you by email to continue our conversation, no reply. This looks like the only place to contact support?
Tried to look in forum but there was no search tool??
1. how to search topics in forum?
It’s been a while since I’ve used WCFM and you made many great improvements, but I am not up to date on knowledge for all new features.
I am basically seperating free members from paid members, but with the ability to upgrade. Free members should not have a store.
I want free members to add listings only (like classifieds).
This means I want a limited dashboard for listings only for free members and NO access to store settings or a public store.
User can upgrade to paid plan and have all settings and a store.
My questions are:
1. is every new member a vendor once they select a plan?
2. if free member is vendor role, can I make plan select steps SKIP store set up and go directly to dashboard?
3. if vendor role can skip set up… BUT system adds public store automatically… can I make free member stores hidden until they upgrade plan to add products?
4. Do I have to use Job Manager for listings or does WCFM have its own listing post type?
- June 15, 2019 at 4:17 pm #67846WCFM ForumKeymaster
You may do these using WCFM – Group – http://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-groups-staffs/
You have to create separate capability for each membership plans.
Well, Store Setup will not disable, but it will be modified automatically as per capability setting.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.