Free Membership Expiration OR Product Expiration

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Free Membership Expiration OR Product Expiration

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      d-n-13
      Participant

Hello good wclovers team,

I would like to thank you all for you continues updates in the membership side, it is becoming better by the week, and I’m sure it will continue grow even better!

I am trying to fix the issue of Vendors who decides to leave or never come back to the website again by making their membership expire or products expire after a certain time, currently it works with paid membership, but usually people who don’t pay are the ones who leave, and I want to make free membership or no-membership vendors to be able to register and sell without waiting our approval.

atm free membership doesn’t have expiration option, and there is no product expiration option.

I hope these features will be added in the near future.

Thank you good team!
      Best Regards,
      Khalid

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah that’s right, there is no expiration for Free Membership.

That’s a good idea, we will add a expiration limit for that as well.

But, what about non-membership vendors?

Between, thanks for the nice idea 🙂

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

I am moving this to WCfM Feature Request.

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

But, what about non-membership vendors?

You added registration with no membership if admin want vendors to sell for free in the last update right ? if so then the only option to protect customers from +months old forgotten products that their vendors decided to not sell anymore, is to take the products down automatically/expiration after n weeks / n months after product release, and if the vendor comes back then he can publish them again, I think it is a very important feature, maybe online store has this feature Amazon.com eBay.com Souq.com

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

WCfM Membership 2.1.0 has just released.

This feature has been added, kindly update yours and take a look.

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Free Membership Expiration OR Product Expiration’ is closed to new replies.