Free shipping on orders over set 'value' – set cost otherwise

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) Free shipping on orders over set 'value' – set cost otherwise

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Kingsley Lewis

Hi Guys,

First of all, thank you so much for WCFM Market place, it is brilliant. I have a question on shipping rates for my vendors. Obviously with different vendors comes different shipping rates and rules. Some of my vendors offer free shipping on orders over a certain value for different zones. If this value is not reached, a rate per zone will apply. For example – Free shipping to Ireland and UK for orders over €30. €5 shipping costs for all orders under €30 to Ireland and UK. €10 shipping costs to all other countries in Europe.

Is there a way for me to set this up per vendor? I really hope there is.

Thanks again,
      Kingsley

Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello,
      For this functionality, you must use Zone Wise Shipping for the vendor. Now for the zone for which the vendor wants to set FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER SET ‘VALUE’, They must add “free shipping” method and for free shipping “Minimum order amount for free shipping” to the amount above which they want free shipping. They also need to add the “Flat Rate” method for the cost below free shipping.
      Please find attached screenshot.

Thank You.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Kingsley Lewis

Thank you very much Sayan, really appreciate the great support. Is there a way to hide the flat rate when the customer meets the free rate requirement?

Sayan Naskar
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Yes, there is a filter to solve the purpose.
      Just enter the code below in the child theme’s function.php file and other shipping methods will be hidden if free shipping is available.

add_filter( 'hide_other_shipping_if_free', '__return_true' );

Thank You.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Free shipping on orders over set 'value' – set cost otherwise’ is closed to new replies.