Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Free Shipping on selected Products
Tagged: Free Shipping, products
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by Jamie O’Reilly.
- October 1, 2019 at 2:57 pm #84643Jamie O’ReillyParticipant
We have shipping by zone set up and most vendors have chosen various flat rates for their stores. However occasionally they may want to sell one of their products with Free Delivery for a fixed period of time which they will control manually. How do they achieve this?
It seems that if they had added Free Shipping as one of the shipping methods to their store, then it will be presented to all customers of all of their products as an option which is not ideal. How do we configure things so that we can select Free Shipping for a single product and in a way that doesn’t present the customer on checkout with multiple options that includes Free Shipping but only shows the Free Shipping option?
- October 3, 2019 at 10:48 pm #84961Michelle GannParticipant
I have this same question.
- October 10, 2019 at 9:57 pm #86100WCFM ForumKeymaster
How do we configure things so that we can select Free Shipping for a single product and in a way that doesn’t present the customer on checkout with multiple options that includes Free Shipping but only shows the Free Shipping option?
– Use “Shipping Class” for the purpose. Create such a class and ask vendors to set cost for that class “0”.
Assign that class to those products which you want to offer free shipping.
- October 11, 2019 at 1:34 am #86140Jamie O’ReillyParticipant
- The topic ‘Free Shipping on selected Products’ is closed to new replies.