free trial only one

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      HM
      Participant

Hello
      I don’t want the vendors to be able to pay 0 euro again if they cancelled their membership’s plan during the free month because they changed their decision and decided not to continue with my website but if after they changed their mind again and decide to register again then
      they will pay the price without free plan in that case EVEN if it’s another type of membership’s plan
      So if they were already registered with a free month ONCE but they cancelled it on their own even if the free month wasn’t expired they will need to pay directly
      Because I cancelled a plan to test it and I could register with the same plan again or another one and still have the free month so If I can do that vendors too and indefinitely and I would be screwed.
      I also had a paid membership plan with a free trial before the alternative but I needed the code to block this behavior .
      Can you send me the proper code for that ?
      Can you fix that please as soon as possible ? 🙂
      In waiting for your response
      Good to you,
      I’m using wcfm membership of course
      I created 2 separate membership plans with same capability.
      – Free trial (say 30 days)
      – Paid membership plan (no free trial)
      While creating the free trial plan enable One Time Subscription checkbox, like this- https://imgur.com/48WPnZA .
      So if a user completes their trial period or unsubscribe before the trial ends, they will not be able to again subscribe under free trial plan.
      but I just test it with a free trial of one day and after expiration I was able to register under the free trial again !
      Can you fix that please ?
      link of my website : https://beantic.com/my-account/
      thank you !

Thank You!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.