Full Translation with Loco

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      contatoapp
      Participant

Hello. I’ve used Loco Translate to translate several string to portuguese but it seems some elements are left out. There are a couple which I can’t find to translate at all and some that even though I thought might’ve applied, it didn’t.

For example, the “Reject” button on the Withdrawal Request panel. I found the string to Approve but not the one to Reject.

It also seems that most strings are automatically translated and that I also cannot find under Loco. Some are translated separately but mixed together. For example the “Vendors Panel”, which mixes the “Sold By Label” and another string.

Is there a more intuitive way to figure out all of these strings to be translated, or is Loco still the best way?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Thanks for getting in touch and sorry for any inconvenience caused.
      The string ‘Reject’ is in “WCFM WooCommerce Frontend Manager” plugin. Please refer to the following images – [Settings] https://ibb.co/0jGKJS9 , [Result] https://ibb.co/xMdPD9L
      Loco is still the easiest way to achieve any kind of string translation.
      Thanks

contatoapp
      Participant

Hello. As you can see in the attached picture, there are no strings for the “Reject” button.

Attachments:
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Kindly press the Sync button and then try searching for the string ‘Reject’. This is a known issue for Loco. So, it’s always safe to Sync the list first.
      Thanks

contatoapp
      Participant

Hello. I had not realized the purpose of that button. It works perfectly now, thank you!

contatoapp
      Participant

Hi.

Even though I managed to find the strings I’ve mentioned earlier, there are some still missing. For example, the final button for the Store Vendor Setup. Also, the shipping address on the vendor dashboard (Endereço 1 and Endereço 2 are automatically translated from Address 1 and 2, respectively, and I can’t either find these specific strings or it doesn’t apply to them).

Attachments:
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Those two translations are already there in the Portuguese (Brazil) translation file. See the attached image.
      The second image you attached (may be related to “the final button for the Store Vendor Setup.”), was mistakenly deleted. Can you please send that again.
      Thanks!

Attachments:
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.