Functional recommendations for fissionable products.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jian Ye
      Participant

Hello, I bought your software and it’s really great. thank you very much.
      To give you a very useful feature suggestion, it is simple but very effective.
      China’s Pinduoduo company has acquired 600 million users through this function in 3 years and is listed in the United States (NASDAQ: PDD).
      This is a simple pre-order feature.
      for example:
      The seller posts a pre-order item for $ 100. But if there are 100 purchases, it is $ 80, and 200 people buy it is $ 60.
      Interested customers first pay $ 10 for pre-orders. On the specified delivery date, the seller changes the final price, such as $ 60, based on the number of people who actually ordered. At this time, users who pre-order will receive a notice to pay the final payment. Pay $ 50 for goods.

This function is very simple, that is, publishing products, customers pre-order, sellers can modify the final price of the product, and pre-ordered customers can get the modified price.

But this function is very effective for promotion. Many customers who want to buy at a low price will forward the product information to their friends and let friends buy along with them. Fissile propagation is achieved.

Hope this feature suggestion is useful to you. I am your customer and I hope your software is the best in the world.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

The seller posts a pre-order item for $ 100. But if there are 100 purchases, it is $ 80, and 200 people buy it is $ 60.
      Interested customers first pay $ 10 for pre-orders. On the specified delivery date, the seller changes the final price, such as $ 60, based on the number of people who actually ordered. At this time, users who pre-order will receive a notice to pay the final payment. Pay $ 50 for goods.

– Do you want to have this feature for your marketplace?

Want to set some global rule for this? Hence product cost will down if sales reach!
      Or, want to set rule at individual product level?

Thank You

Jian Ye
      Participant

Hello,

yes.I with the WCFM have this feature.

this feature should be based on the individual product level, and every merchant can publish these product.

In this way, each merchant can achieve person-to-person marketing through its own customers.

tahitibora1
      Participant

Hi, I have also recently purchased all your product packages and think this is a great idea and would be grateful if this can be done.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Functional recommendations for fissionable products.’ is closed to new replies.