Functionality

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      andy
      Participant

Hi

I am using one social theme and with WC Vendors. I have a few questions that i will list below;

Orders

No username appears on the order. – where is the file for the orders so that I can add the username below the name as shown in this screenshot.
      https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3204785/11a800a306743692f361482c3cd6c769

Products
      The items highlighted in this screenshot https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3204790/1803134882c42f7c7aaf31437ddcb8e1 are needed to be removed as the vendors are not allowed to sell subscription products. So we need to disable this or hide it from the user.

Stock status – the drop down box doesn’t work or the checkboxes. The checkbox issue is there throughout the options where there is a checkbox it cannot be selected. https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3204795/c0570e091f126b35eab157475d1ecab3

Coupon

Can’t select ‘free shipping’ check box when adding a coupon.

Reports

Is it possible to remove ‘Total Withdrawal’ from the report? Or hide? This is because the vendors do not withdraw money as it goes straight to them.

Settings

Can we remove the payment tab as this is not applicable? If you can’t do it please advise where the file is to edit this.
      Vacation mode cannot select checkbox

Bingal
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am really sorry for the trouble and thanks for such detailed description.

Just relax, everything is possible.

But first, as I see from your screenshots there has some CSS issues and JavaScripts errors in your site and that causing such blockings.
      Checkbox issues is mainly due to these.

Are you comfortable of sharing a demo vendor access with me to check the things?

Thank You
      Bingal

andy
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Bingal
      Keymaster

Hi,

thanks for the credentials.

Can you please know us your site URL as well.

Thank for your cooperation.

andy
      Participant
      Bingal
      Keymaster

Thank you very much, we are just looking into this.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi Andy,

We have debug the issues in depth and found that your theme adding some additional layer over Checkboxs and Drop-downs, and hence things are become un-clickable.

Don’t worry, things can be fixed, but we have to do add some additional CSS and JavaScript for make the functional.

Now, tell us how we can work for your site?

Thank You

andy
      Participant
      Bingal
      Keymaster

Hi,

‘how we can work for your site?’ – sorry, that’s my fault. I didn’t write it properly. My main query was that, how can we perform this changes to your site, as it’s not possible to do those at our site? Is this live or not … etc.

But you have already answered me those as well, thank you.

We just need admin access for this site to do the work. Please so theme update first, as we don’t want you will be again in pain after that.

Don’t worry about the price, it will not cost you more than $100.

I think it will be better if we discuss this further directly, please contact here – https://wclovers.com/contact-us/

You may also add me at your Skype – wclovers.team@gmail.com

Please know me your thoughts.

Thank You

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Functionality’ is closed to new replies.