Gallery Image Issues – Erased on resubmit

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Gallery Image Issues – Erased on resubmit

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Tavy

Hi,

When I’m editing a product as a vendor I am able to add gallery images. When I click submit the page redirects to the view product and it shows the gallery images properly. Then I navigate back to the edit product page as a vendor, and I see the gallery images which is correct. But if I just click submit again (without making any changes), it submits and redirects to the view product page, but now the gallery images are gone. If I go back to edit product the gallery images are gone there too. Is this a known bug? Can you follow these steps and see what happens on your end?

Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I have just tested the same here as vendor and save/edit a product many time but no issues at all – http://wcmp.wcfmdemos.com/my-account/

Between, are using JetPack? If yes, can you please disable this and take a try!

Thank You

dailygives
      Participant

I’m trying to test it on that demo website.. For some reason I can’t find the SUBMIT button for editing/adding products. Normally it’s under the tabs at the bottom of the page. Do you see it on your end?

Thanks

dailygives
      Participant

Nevermind, it was in a sticky bar at the bottom! I’ll try and see if I can recreate the error on my end and see if it’s plugin related. Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Sure, please know me if you get the cause of the issue.

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Gallery Image Issues – Erased on resubmit’ is closed to new replies.