Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Vendors › general payments
- February 2, 2020 at 3:18 pm #105069Michele RalloParticipant
slowly completing building my website. I have set 10% commission for admin. I just want understand if everything i understood is correct.
My porpouse is always to get just 10% commission for me, 90% immediately to vendors otherwise i’m forced to give invoices for total amount to users
I just need to give invoices for 10 % commission for vendors. Vendors will release invoices for 90% to users. can you advice me best way to reach this focus?
In stores settings i have to set a preferred payment method for vendors but as i understood it’s just for internal withdraw (is it correct?) . or is it a global setting for its products?
1)If users pay with cards – AUTOSPIT with stripe, money goes 90% directly to vendors?
2)if users pay with paypal no autosplit – do i have to set reverse withdraw to send money directly to vendors?
3)if users pay with deposit booking 20% of total amount how does the system split the paymnent?
- February 6, 2020 at 11:13 am #105678WCFM ForumKeymaster
AUTOSPIT with stripe, money goes 90% directly to vendors?
– Yeah right.
if users pay with paypal no autosplit – do i have to set reverse withdraw to send money directly to vendors?
– No, Reverse withdrawal is a manual payment method and this only useful if customer directly pay to vendors, like COD orders. For PayPal or any other online payment system this will not helpful at all.
For PayPal you may try this – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-direct-paypal/
if users pay with deposit booking 20% of total amount how does the system split the paymnent?
– This will divide amount as per commission setting as well.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.