General queries

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mike

Hi,

I have installed WooCommerce Frontend Manager & WC Vendors on my website.

I have some issues with the plugin:

1. I have the option for not allowing the vendor product go public unless admin approved it enabled. However whenever a vendor submits a product through WooCommerce Frontend Manager, it gets automatically approved and visible to everyone. How can i fix that?

2. When adding a new product from WooCommerce Frontend Manager,i can only set the feature image. I cannot add gallery images since it gives the following error there: “Image Gallery: Please ask your Store Admin to upgrade your dashboard to access this feature.” Why’s that? I could not find anything in regards to gallery images in the capabilities/settings section of the plugin.

3. in the products section i get the message “Products Limit: Unlimited” on top. i assume i need to create a subscription in order to limit the product each vendor can create and submit for a certain period. Am i right? If so, please not that i already created one but i could not find a place where i could add the product limit in means of a number. Please advice on this as well.

Note: I did not install any of your other plugins. Let me know if they are essential in order to overcome the above issues.

Thank you in advance

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

You have just missed WCFM few very basic setup. Let me clear you the things –

1. You can control all this from WCFM Capability controller. Kindly go through this once – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-capability-controller/

2. Image gallery is part of WCFM Ultimate. Now what you are seeing is not a error message, it’s just a help text. Still you can disable all these from WCFM Admin Settings -> Disable Ultimate Notice

3. Product limit controller again is part of WCFM Ultimate, so it’s showing you “Unlimited” as of now. You may also set different set of product limit for different group of vendors using WCFM – Groups & Staffs.

Please know me if you have any further confusion or queries.

Thank You
      Shhiv

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘General queries’ is closed to new replies.