- February 27, 2019 at 4:13 pm #50428
I have a issue with geo locate.
Suppose i have a vendor whose location is Mumbai..and other vendor location is New Mumbai..those both cities are 20-40km far from each other…but user current location is in mumbai but store list shows mumbai and New Mumbai both at the same time…you guys can refer zomato website like geo locate ,they show nearest restaurant based on the current location..
Can you solve this issue….
- February 28, 2019 at 8:57 am #50515
We will add radius search option very soon and hence this issue will resolve for you!
- March 1, 2019 at 3:57 am #50683
Thank you so much…Can you tell me when this feature will be available…..is it going to come in next update ….if possible at least provide the time frame…..Thank you Much Wc lovers team….
- March 1, 2019 at 8:55 am #50710
It will be within 10 days.
have a great weekend 🙂
- March 9, 2019 at 12:40 pm #51717
- March 10, 2019 at 5:50 am #51802
No, it’s not released in latest update.
We have already implemented this and doing some final testing. It will be there in next update be sure!
- March 15, 2019 at 6:39 am #52784
Again I got the update of wcfm marketplace frontend manager and wcfm marketplace but store list radius search option is not there.
Can you provide some information when store list radius search option will come.
Please give me some information .
- March 16, 2019 at 9:07 am #52939
It will be there before end of this month!
- March 22, 2019 at 5:29 am #53923
- March 22, 2019 at 5:09 pm #54060
Do you have set Google Map API key at WCFM Admin Setting -> Marketplace Setting ?
If not, then it will not work!
- March 23, 2019 at 5:38 am #54130
- March 23, 2019 at 12:18 pm #54186
Also I want to exclude the google places and i want to show only those places of vendors who are registered with me on google map.
– Place option is essential, otherwise vendor will not able to set their location using Map.
- March 28, 2019 at 7:20 pm #55070
newbieThis reply has been marked as private.
- March 29, 2019 at 3:58 pm #55212
- April 7, 2019 at 6:53 pm #56703
Radius serach doesn’t pickup users location on page load. How can we do that so that once page loads it only shows stores near to users current location so that user dont need to fill any search criteria
- April 8, 2019 at 5:05 am #56746
Well, it does not detect user current location by default on page load.
*** Actually, user current location detection very much depending upon browser setting and mobile setting. And in general people keep those disabled, don’t want to share their location info with third party softwares. So kept that disabled by default!
User has to insert his address/location for search.
The topic ‘Geo locate issue’ is closed to new replies.