Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Geo location for product not working
Tagged: geolocation add my store
- May 6, 2020 at 5:43 am #127206
Hi, I have enable geo location for product but when I search the product in the area, no products were found. Do the product location follow the vendor address?
- May 6, 2020 at 12:59 pm #127306SushobhanKeymaster
Thanks for getting in touch with us!
Yes, you are right! All products uses location of their vendor store. If you want to set different location for each product then you will need to use Geo my WP plugin. Also, you will require to add a search form, as GEO my WP doesn’t work with your default store search. Follow this tutorial to get the idea – http://docsdep.geomywp.com/create-a-search-form/
I hope this answers your question.
- May 6, 2020 at 1:15 pm #127309
Yes, Product location search depends on Vendor’s shop location.
- May 6, 2020 at 1:36 pm #127319
I’ve already set the vendor location but there is still no product available when i’m using the map filter. can you have a look at my site?
- May 6, 2020 at 3:27 pm #127398
Please share us your Page url, we can check your site and guide you accordingly.
- May 7, 2020 at 7:03 am #127823This reply has been marked as private.
- May 7, 2020 at 7:21 pm #128064
Hi, have you got any chance to check my site?
- May 8, 2020 at 12:01 am #128149This reply has been marked as private.
- May 7, 2020 at 8:16 pm #128081Auhouse.ruParticipant
Hi, the card does not work on the supplier list page and on the store page, nothing is displayed on it
- May 13, 2020 at 7:35 pm #130474gabriele.fortunatoParticipant
I am experiencing same issue of Geolocation not showing the products, even if the store is in the range (and on the map). This happens for all the products for which the Vendor has done “Add to My Store”.
Is it possible to have the Geolocation showing also those products for the stores in the radius ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.