geolocation for vendor store location and get customer location

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request geolocation for vendor store location and get customer location

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      akshay lokhande

if we can use google place api to get location of customer and give them result of shop which is nearby to them and we can set specific range from the shop where we deliver product .
      why we need this feature in multi vendor marketplace??
      1) we receive many orders but it is outside the delivery area customer make payment through payment gateway then we cancel order (payment stuck for minimum 74 hours) because of shop can not make delivery at their place customer get disappointed for that and they rely on us and we can not complete their wish .

*can is it possible we get location of user and then display them shops nearby them using google place upi -> we already store longitude and latitude of shop ->then we set specific km radius to shop where they can deliver the order.

it can helpful for us to make vendor and customer connect using google place api
      if there is plugin like this please let me know sir if wcfm can able to add this feature its much more helpful for me
      please reply ASAP

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I understand your requirement.

Vendor may set this restriction by country and city.

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘geolocation for vendor store location and get customer location’ is closed to new replies.