Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Appointment › Get a error during manual Appointment
- January 12, 2018 at 3:47 pm #17816
i try to create a manuaul appointment, i can set, client, product, date and time, after i click save i get this error!
but the appointment is saved after, but the error is not nice:)
and i get this error only when i use this variation “Don’t create an order for this appointment.”
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_order_number() on boolean in /home/www/mypage.com/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/views/wc_appointments/wcfmu-view-wcappointments-details.php on line 83
PS: on your demo page i don`t get a error but the page stays empty. there is only a title “Overview” but nothing inside
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- January 12, 2018 at 4:21 pm #17819
Thanks for this, we are just looking into this.
Don’t worry, we will fix this by the next update, errors are always pain!
- January 12, 2018 at 4:24 pm #17820
thank you, can`t believe how strong the support is for all your plugins, you guys make a awesome job!!!!!!
- January 15, 2018 at 5:59 am #17885
This has been resolved in WCFM latest update.
Kindly update yours and take a look.
- January 15, 2018 at 7:19 am #17890
great, works perfect now:)
- January 15, 2018 at 7:45 am #17893
Thanks for confirming me this.
- The topic ‘Get a error during manual Appointment’ is closed to new replies.