Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › Dokan Multivendor › Global Attributes
Tagged: add new attribute term
- February 4, 2020 at 7:42 pm #105420
- February 6, 2020 at 9:43 am #105647
- February 6, 2020 at 6:53 pm #105890
I did it but it I need these attributes to be standard inside WCFM.
I need to have pre-dermined set of attributes inside WCFM store-manager/products-manage/
When a vendor goes to Products / Add Product I want them to see only the attributes I have set and not to be able to add his own.
Please check the screen shots bellow.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- February 10, 2020 at 2:27 pm #106424WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, which type of “Attributes” these are ?
Are you using any third party plugin for creating product attributes?
- February 10, 2020 at 4:02 pm #106473
I am using re-dokan multivendor theme and your WCFM.
I am trying to create in re-dokan multivendor theme global attributes and I want them to be visible in “The add Product” inside WCFM.
Is that possible?
- February 17, 2020 at 1:36 pm #107440SushobhanKeymaster
By default, all the global attributes are visible under Attributes tab. Further if you want to disable add attribute or add attribute terms option from vendor, you can do so by disabling these two options from Admin dashboard >> Capability page (ref: https://ibb.co/7J6L9Wb)
Now, if the global attributes are not showing then we will require your back end access to check it further. When sharing your access, don’t forget to mark it as private.
- July 29, 2020 at 8:40 am #157513ireadabook.bitnamiParticipant
my add new value in attribute is not showing
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.