Google Cal Sync – WCFM – Marketplace, WC Appointments for vendors and stuff

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) Google Cal Sync – WCFM – Marketplace, WC Appointments for vendors and stuff

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      BTK
      Participant

Hello colleagues,

I am testing WCFM – Marketplace plugin so I could potentially switch from Product Vendors plugin to WCFM – Marketplace. I am also running WC Appointments plugin and WCFM Ultimate and WCFM Groups plugin on site.

Let me ask you about findings:
      1. Is there a Google calendar integration enabled for store vendor?
      2. Is there a Google calendar integration enabled for stuff? So each vendor stuff would be able to synchronize their own calendars

If not when would see this as a implemented feature in WCFM Marketplace?

Looking forward to your replay.

BR,
      m.

sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi BTK

yes, the WC appointments plugin integrates with google calendar so that staff can sync there calendar for bookings, this sync can be set to oneway only your store to google, or two way syncing your store to google and from goole to your store.

however

This does not work out of the box for vendors, to achieve this vendor need to be given staff role, this can be achieved with this code snippet

//Calendar Sync For vendors - Add Straff Role
      add_action( 'wcfmmp_new_store_created', function( $member_id, $wcfmmp_settings ) {
      $member_user = new WP_User(absint($member_id));
      $member_user->add_role('shop_staff'); 
      update_user_meta( $member_id, '_wcfm_vendor', $member_id);
      }, 50, 2 );

however

I have found an issue with the code above, more details can be found with this link
      https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/issue-with-new-vendors/

so I would advise against using this as a workaround until it’s been resolved

Steve

BTK
      Participant

Thanks Steve, really appreciate your prompt reaction.

I deployed it however is not working currently. I will need to test and check it more. issue is also that I do not see Google Calendar Sync option in WCFM.

Thanks once again for your reaction.

BR,

m.

sdel_nevo
      Participant

Hi Mate

the google calendar connection can be found under the user’s profile section

as per the screenshot

but first, you will need to connect your account in the woocomerce settings section

Steve

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

2. Is there a Google calendar integration enabled for stuff? So each vendor stuff would be able to synchronize their own calendars

– Yeah sure, it’s already there.

add_action( ‘wcfmmp_new_store_created’, function( $member_id, $wcfmmp_settings ) {
      $member_user = new WP_User(absint($member_id));
      $member_user->add_role(‘shop_staff’);
      update_user_meta( $member_id, ‘_wcfm_vendor’, $member_id);
      }, 50, 2 );

– This code only require when you will want to check appointment availability by vendor!

Thank You

francis
      Participant

Hi,
      i’m not sure I understand. When you say,

– Yeah sure, it’s already there.”

We provide offices for our clients, and each office is used by other clients. To make sure the availability is good, we need to synchronize each the Resources via Google Calendar, I don’t see this option.

Can you tell me more about it?
      Thank you in advance

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We provide offices for our clients, and each office is used by other clients. To make sure the availability is good, we need to synchronize each the Resources via Google Calendar, I don’t see this option.

– Do you have added “office” as vendor and “clients” as staff for them?

Thank You

francis
      Participant

Thank you for your response.

But after looking in your documentation, I can’t find anything that talks about Google calendar syncing.

Could you send me a link that explains how to set this up, or give me the process?

Another point, my vendors don’t have access to the Calendar view (seen by month / day / etc), they only have access to the list view, I can’t find how to activate this option, can you help me?

Thank you in advance for your feedback
      Francis

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.