Google Calendar Sync for Vendors

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Appointment Google Calendar Sync for Vendors

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      info17
      Participant

hi admins.
      if im logged-in as vendor on demo site and go to profile->Google Calendar Sync i see “CONNECT WITH GOOGLE”
      when i do this as vendor on my homepage i see there “go to settings for google sync”
      question:
      as admin i have to edit woocommerce–>settings–>appointments–> Google Calendar Sync, with my “client id” and “clients secret” code before vendors can use the google calender sync??
      but in the end they will use their own google calendar and not mine..is this true?
      sorry for the questions:)
      thank you

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

as admin i have to edit woocommerce–>settings–>appointments–> Google Calendar Sync, with my “client id” and “clients secret” code before vendors can use the google calender sync??
      – Yes

but in the end they will use their own google calendar and not mine..is this true?
      – yes

Thank You

info17
      Participant

thank you:) and of course its 2way sync??

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

yes, both way sync.

info17
      Participant

i did it like in description https://bookingwp.com/help/setup/woocommerce-appointments/google-calendar-integration/

but where i get this files? they are not on my ftp
      wc-api/wc_appointments_oauth_redirect/
      wc-api/wc_appointments_callback_read/

because i get a error when try “connect with google” and it says this page is missing

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, this are API endpoint, no such static files.

Are you able to connect Google Calendar as Admin?

Thank You

info17
      Participant

hi admin and good morning 🙂
      no im not able to connect, i did all correct and follow instructions here https://bookingwp.com/help/setup/woocommerce-appointments/google-calendar-integration/
      but in the end it says it cant connect.
      i try one more time 🙂

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please talk to Appointment plugin’s forum.

Thank You

info17
      Participant

ok i did that, but the calendar id is the @gmail.com adress correct??
      have a nice day

info17
      Participant

hi again
      its working now, but not 2ways, only appointment i add on site gets on the calendar.. bookings i add via google calendar not block time on site 🙁
      may its a problem from plugin not from your script.

info17
      Participant

i talk with appointments plugin support, and test it on other site without vendor. its working there with 2 way sync..

i dont set any slots for a product beacuse i work with your member/staff plugin and set the avaiabilty from staff not for each product. may this get a problem with availability rules.

all availability rules with a priority lower than 5 will override the gCal rules.
      is your member plugin working with some rules??

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

i dont set any slots for a product beacuse i work with your member/staff plugin and set the avaiabilty from staff not for each product. may this get a problem with availability rules.

– Those staff users are WC Appointments default staff user. We have just added option to manage those from frontend.

Thank You

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Google Calendar Sync for Vendors’ is closed to new replies.