Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Google Map Not Loading & Option to Reset Geo Filter
- May 17, 2020 at 8:53 pm #132256
Hi. I need help with two items related to Geolocation.
1) I am using Google Maps for Geolocation and have set up an API for it. On the Shop page, while the map loads, I cannot enter an address. It is showing an error saying “This can’t load Google Maps correctly”. I checked the API report in Google’s console and it appears it is registering the requests.
2) Once a user selects a certain radius option and the search returns results, how does the user clear or reset the filter?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 23, 2020 at 6:30 pm #134484
Hello! Can someone please help with this? Thanks.
- May 26, 2020 at 9:20 pm #135473
I am also interest in knowing how to RESET the filter. It seems there is no other way than reloading the Shop page.
Looking forward for support from the Team.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.