Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Google Map Not Loading & Option to Reset Geo Filter
- May 17, 2020 at 8:53 pm #132256Sonali VinnakotaParticipant
Hi. I need help with two items related to Geolocation.
1) I am using Google Maps for Geolocation and have set up an API for it. On the Shop page, while the map loads, I cannot enter an address. It is showing an error saying “This can’t load Google Maps correctly”. I checked the API report in Google’s console and it appears it is registering the requests.
2) Once a user selects a certain radius option and the search returns results, how does the user clear or reset the filter?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 23, 2020 at 6:30 pm #134484Sonali VinnakotaParticipant
Hello! Can someone please help with this? Thanks.
- May 26, 2020 at 9:20 pm #135473gabriele.fortunatoParticipant
I am also interest in knowing how to RESET the filter. It seems there is no other way than reloading the Shop page.
Looking forward for support from the Team.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.