Google Sync

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar sdel_nevo 2 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

Hi Guys

getting this error in Woocommerce logs

06-04-2019 @ 13:18:19 – Error while making Google Calendar request for https://www.googleapis.com/calendar/v3/calendars//events: array (
    ‘code’ => 404,
    ‘message’ => ‘Not Found’,
    )
    06-04-2019 @ 13:18:19 – Synced appointment #55012 with Google Calendar:
    06-04-2019 @ 13:18:19 – Error while making Google Calendar request for https://www.googleapis.com/calendar/v3/calendars//events: array (
    ‘code’ => 404,
    ‘message’ => ‘Not Found’,
    )
    06-04-2019 @ 13:18:19 – Synced appointment #55012 with Google Calendar:
    06-04-2019 @ 13:18:58 – Synced appointment #55012 with Google Calendar: s******d@gmail.com

when purchasing appointment based products

the appointment is created in the appointments calendar and also in google calendar and there are no CSS issues at all

however, the sync only appears 1-way store to google

no calendar entries already in the google calendar are synced into the site’s calendar

sync preference is set to “Two way – between Store and Google” in both the vendor’s store manager and also woocommerce – settings appointments

The site is running WooCommerce Appointments Version 4.5.2

Steve

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

the appointment is created in the appointments calendar and also in google calendar and there are no CSS issues at all

however, the sync only appears 1-way store to google

no calendar entries already in the google calendar are synced into the site’s calendar

– These two lines are conflicting, I am getting this clearly.

Is this creating Appointment at Google calendar or not!

Vendor calendar and site admin calendar?

Thank You

sdel_nevo
    Participant

Hi

The appointment is created in the WC appointments calendar and this is synced into google calendar no other issues are visible on the system with the calendar layouts etc

But

Any calendar entry in the google calendar are not getting imported into the WC appointments calendar in the site

For example

If I create a calendar entry in my google calendar for a meeting for example this is not getting synced into the WC appointments calendar

I’m guessing that’s what the error means

so two way syncing does not appear to work

Hope this make sense

Steve

sdel_nevo
    Participant

Hi guys

if I make an appointment in google calendar, this appointment is not imported into the WC appointments calendar

but

when I make an appointment with WC appointments these are being synced to google

it appears that the syncing does not import appointments from Google even though two way syncing is setup

Steve

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

if I make an appointment in google calendar, this appointment is not imported into the WC appointments calendar

– Does WC Appointments support this, kindly confirm once from that plugin’s support.

Thank You

sdel_nevo
    Participant

Hi guys

This is taken from the plugins homepage

2-way Google Calendar sync
    Synchronization works both ways. Events from your Google calendar will be automatically synced with your site and vice-versa. Staff can also sync 2-ways to their own Google calendar with their appointments only.

I have also asked the question in there support forums

Steve

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.