Gravity Forms integration

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      napesdownunder
      Participant

hi
      I am attempting to use Gravity Forms to build my own Front End submission form to post products onto Woocommerce, as an ‘auction’ product type.

However, I am getting stuck on the custom post meta names. Can you assist me with this one?

I can get Gravity Forms to post to all fields for the plugin ‘Woo Commerce Simple Auctions’ but it just won’t go live. I then have to go into the ‘back end’ of Woo Commerce, into the product and push ‘update’ for it to actually become active.

Thanks
      Todd

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, WCFM not yet compatible with Gravity Forms.

Between, Gravity Forms allow addition fields before adding a product to cart.

Why you are not using WC Product Addons for the purpose (https://woocommerce.com/products/product-add-ons/)?

Thank You

napesdownunder
      Participant

Ummmm….not using WC Product Addons because it has nothing to do with my issue and I Have no use for it

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please show me some screenshots, how you are using Gravity Forms for your purpose?

Well, as I know – using Gravity Forms possible to associate a form with product and form inputs submitted with order. Also possible to add additional cost as per selected options.

Are you doing something different!

Thank You

napesdownunder
      Participant

I am only using WCFM to support multiple vendors. I am creating a very unique Gravity Form to launch an auction into Woo Commerce.

The front end WCFM form does not do what I need it to.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you show me screenshot for this?

I am not getting clue for this.

Well, if you are not comfortable to share in public forum then please mail me directly at – wclovers.custom@gmail.com

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Gravity Forms integration’ is closed to new replies.