Gropus Staff, adding a sales rep under the vendor

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Groups & Staffs Gropus Staff, adding a sales rep under the vendor

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Richard Jaime

How can I go about adding a sales representative under a vendor. I have vendors that want to add their sales staff into the store that are responsible for certain customers.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Hope you have a;ready installed WCFM – Group & Staff addon.

Now, just login as Vendor and add Staff.

Thank You

Richard Jaime

Ok I read the answer and yes I was very aware that is what needs to be done. But my question is under staff I want to add a what is a sales representative for the vendor store. Then that sales representative can be responsible for his clients that come to the vendor store and purchase products. So when the store manager or store owner looks under the sales reps and can see the list of sales reps and also see what customers they each have. I am assuming then that maybe that cannot be done under the groups and staff category.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

under staff I want to add a what is a sales representative for the vendor store.

– So you want to assign Products and Customers to staff. And then orders for those products and from customers will come under that staff’s sales, right ?

Well, by default this is not possible. But possible to implement by custom coding!

If you are interested in this then please contact us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Gropus Staff, adding a sales rep under the vendor’ is closed to new replies.