- May 8, 2019 at 6:57 pm #61188
How can I go about adding a sales representative under a vendor. I have vendors that want to add their sales staff into the store that are responsible for certain customers.
- May 10, 2019 at 5:05 pm #61706
Hope you have a;ready installed WCFM – Group & Staff addon.
Now, just login as Vendor and add Staff.
- May 17, 2019 at 12:44 am #62593
Ok I read the answer and yes I was very aware that is what needs to be done. But my question is under staff I want to add a what is a sales representative for the vendor store. Then that sales representative can be responsible for his clients that come to the vendor store and purchase products. So when the store manager or store owner looks under the sales reps and can see the list of sales reps and also see what customers they each have. I am assuming then that maybe that cannot be done under the groups and staff category.
- May 18, 2019 at 12:20 pm #62793
under staff I want to add a what is a sales representative for the vendor store.
– So you want to assign Products and Customers to staff. And then orders for those products and from customers will come under that staff’s sales, right ?
Well, by default this is not possible. But possible to implement by custom coding!
If you are interested in this then please contact us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/