Group and staff error

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      EK
      Participant

Hi,

My shop has only 1 vendor with no membership assigned. I created 4 groups and 4 membership levels and while the vendor is not assigned to any group or membership plan, the group count shows 1 for 3 of the group plans.

Why this? Looks like a bug? Screenshot from production!

Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Kindly check the “Group Store” field is blank or not in your “Group” and remove all store in your Group Store”” field and save again(PFA).

Thanks.

Attachments:
      EK
      Participant

Hi,

I checked that the field is empty (See screenshot) but the main page is still showing one instead of nothing. Can you please help as I don’t want to invite a lot of others without solving this.

I pressed saved to the screenshot attached. Still showing one instead of nothing.

thanks,

Attachments:

Hi,

Ok, Please share us your site details with site Url(Set as private reply), we need to check your site.

Thanks.

EK
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      EK
      Participant

Hi Sarmistha,

Did the team check the issue by logging in using the credentials which I gave as requested?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day ahead 🙂

Best Regards,
      EK

EK
      Participant

Hi guys,

Production and staging are becoming different as we update production. Can you kindly login and confirm the issue or recent updates might change production a bit. You asked for credentials on the 3RD of April and today is 14th 🙂

Thanks a lot.

Hello,

Sorry for delay reply.
        Regarding group issue which is your first topic,
        We have setup properly, the group count shows correctly now (PFA)

Regarding the commission amount applying both coupon,
        Unfortunately it seems to be bug in our system, we are working on it and we shall resolve it in our future update.

Thanks.

Attachments:
      EK
      Participant

Hi Sarmistha,

Thanks a lot for the update.

Can you kindly tell me what I should do in production to replicate what you did in staging 🙂

Thanks you about the bug. Indeed this was a very big issue and thank god we found out before giving admin discount. Imagine having to pay for all vendor discount for all orders and specially if we were running at scale.

Have a nice day ahead and stay safe out there all of you guys 🙂

Best Regards,
      EK

Hello,

You have to edit the group, from the “group vendor” field select any one vendor, then remove all.

Thanks letting us know about the bug. Much appreciated.

EK
      Participant

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. I was wondering if you can kindly confirm the update when the issue will be fixed. I checked the log of the latest update and did not find mention about fixing this point. I need to know when since I cannot give admin level discounts until then.

Thanks a lot.

EK

Hello,

Well, we are trying this(admin discount bug) but there are a lot of technical hiccups for incorporating this. Basically. it’s not possible ensure a perfect calculation based on the fact which coupon is chosen first by the customer.

Thanks.

EK
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.