group capability failure

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ishahrakimoghadam
      Participant

HI!

i have WCFM ultimate and now i want to use WCFM-Marketplace,
      when i install this addons on my site, i have 2 below troubles:

1. The capability page at the admin side doesn’t load

2. before today i use another multi-vendors plugin and set a group on WCFM that only can submit a booking product (by wc Booking plugin) and it’s work good, but after installed WCFM-marketplace this groups capability don’t work and in add product page can’t submit booking products. also other membership capability such as MAX Number of Products doesn’t like as this set in the group capability.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, first be sure your WCFM Free and WCFM Ultimate plugins version at 6.1.1

Thank You

ishahrakimoghadam
      Participant

I Update WCFM Ultimate to the 6.1.1 version and capability page loaded, but trouble no.2 exist still

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Are you working using those old vendors and migrated using Migration tool ?

Or, created new vendor user to test? If so, then you have to associate this vendor user with that group.

One more thing, please go to WCFM global capability and press “Save” button once. Capabilities need to be bind with new multi-vendor plugin.

Thank You

ishahrakimoghadam
        Participant

i create a new group and set another membership plan associated with this group and register new vendor with this, now vendor can create a product whit group capability setting but ever in vendor dashboard the limit number of product shown as 1 , although this set to 15 and in admin dashboard shown as 15 in front of vendor name!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have set Verification Product Limit ? Please check at WCFM Admin Setting -> Verification Tab

Also check “Pay per Product” setting capability setting.

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘group capability failure’ is closed to new replies.