- September 6, 2018 at 3:09 pm #30984
I am trying to categorize Vendors by Groups.
I can set some attributes to vendors via Group….workaround for me;)
I found I can show list of vendors by url:
https:// [web] /vendor-groups/ [group name] /
Problem is there is no picture or logo of vendor.
Is there any way to show Vendor logo here ?
- September 7, 2018 at 8:18 am #31028
“Is there any way to show Vendor logo here ?” – yeah definitely possible and we will do this WCFM Groups next update be sure.
Between, hope you are using WCFM Marketplace, right?
- September 7, 2018 at 8:21 am #31032
Yes WCFM Ultimate used.
- September 7, 2018 at 8:24 am #31034
I know you are using WCFM Ultimate.
I am asking about your multi-vendor plugin, which one you are using?
- September 7, 2018 at 9:25 am #31041
WCFM Multivendor used
- September 7, 2018 at 4:38 pm #31089
We will definitely resolve this in next update.
In fact, we will make Group listing page same as WCFM Marketplace Store List page.
- October 9, 2018 at 1:16 pm #33600
I am using WC Marketplace. Can I use this?
So if My Vendor is seling Toys, I can group them together. And accessed via URL?
- October 9, 2018 at 3:34 pm #33612
What you want to use? WCFM Marketplace!
Then you have to migrate your existing site first – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace-migration/