GTranslate Issue with store manager front end

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace GTranslate Issue with store manager front end

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      INQQY
      Participant

I’m using GTranslate plugin to translate into Korean. When switched to Korean language, the tabs on left of store manager do not align. See screenshot. Please let me know how to fix.

https://prnt.sc/sdhuxl

Avinaba
      Keymaster

Well, you can try once using Loco translate plugin, we already tested it and it doesn’t come-up with any issues.

INQQY
      Participant

I don’t want to use Loco translate. I want to use Gtranslate. I tried Loco Translate and WPML which you guys recommend. It’s insanely complicated to setup and can take dozens of hours to translate because everything needs to be translated word by word manually. And that’s just for 1 language.

GTranslate is a thousand times easier to implement because it’s powered by Google translate. It’s automatic translations for 109 languages that I can setup for my website in literally 10 mins.

Please find a solution to fix my issue with GTranslate. I can’t be the only one who prefers it over Loco Translate/WPML option.

INQQY
      Participant

Any update on a fix/solution? I’ve waited almost 2 weeks for a reply.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.