Has Person and Has Resources losing check status

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Bookings Has Person and Has Resources losing check status

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Bernard

Has Person and Has Resources losing check status when saving. They do store value – they just seem not to be loading value.
      Is this a bug?
      Thanks
      B

Bernard

And the Can be cancelled too.
      thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using WCFM Free only ? If so, then WCFM has no support of Booking Person and Resources.

These are come with WCFM Ultimate (https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/).

Look I have just created a Booking product using Person Type and Resource – https://www.loom.com/share/8c94fa5fcea24e30a0f84b28d7d2ae2e

Thank You

FuBendu
      Participant

I discovered what the problem is. I have your paid plugin.

I am using the Booking Accommodation (free Woocommerce in addition to the Booking plugin). I realised that when I set the product type to “Accommodation product” all checkboxes stop working. Otherwise, all seems to works fine.

I can understand that this is not a supported extension – but I think you are super close to making this compatible since this is a mere small tweak by Woocommemrce to Bookings to make it more suitable for accomodation.

Many thanks
      B

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCFM compatible with Accommodation addon.

OK, we are checking this. But possible Accommodation not yet compatible with latest WC Bookings plugin.

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Has Person and Has Resources losing check status’ is closed to new replies.