help for fonction seller and manage marketplace

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM help for fonction seller and manage marketplace

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      modemradio
      Participant

bonday,

I did not understand the role of each person? of his functions?

manager? or seller? What a difference ?
      delivery man ?

I also can not assign a multiple role for one of my users (seller and delivery) how?

I would also like to have a role of supervision not administrator but getion of the marketplace attributed to 2 people with whom I work to have a management of our sellers? and other ?

how to do ?

thank you i am completely lost

Avinaba
      Keymaster

Hi, I hope this will clarify your doubts:

Seller: Seller are the users who will be uploading products to sell.
      Staff: The vendors/sellers will be able to allocate staffs for managing their sotre.
      Manager: The admin can allocate managers to manage the store and setup the capabilities accordingly.
      Delivery boy: Admin and vendors can allocate delivery boys for handling the deliveries.

Thus, you can allocate a manager for managing your store. Hope it helps

modemradio
      Participant

ok thanks

I also can not assign a multiple role for one of my users (seller and delivery) how?

I would also like to have a role of supervision not administrator but getion of the marketplace attributed to 2 people with whom I work to have a management of our sellers? and other ?

how to do ?

Best regards

Avinaba
      Keymaster

HI,

“I also can not assign a multiple role for one of my users (seller and delivery) how?”

>> No, this won’t be possible, if at all you need it, you will have to register them separately with different email id.

“I would also like to have a role of supervision not administrator but getion of the marketplace attributed to 2 people with whom I work to have a management of our sellers? and other ?”

>> The user role of manager would serve this purpose.

modemradio
      Participant

Bonjour,
      Hello, So that they can manage the store and the marketplace. It must be what role. Manager? Because I would like them to be able to sell managed the marketplace (the sellers) and be able to deliver. Because we have created a marketplace, we sell our products. And we manage marketplace sellers. But I would like there to be only one site administrator. We have created our shop in the plugin. How to do this ? thank you

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.