- June 1, 2018 at 2:50 pm #24129
I bought the WCFM ultimate and now i got my first Vendor registration, the plugin is not keeping up to its promises!!!!
(1) How to HIDE admins (mine) product sales/statistics, from Vendors dashboard?? At the moment all are visible! I dont want the Vendor to see how many sales i have! (snapshot from Vendors Dashboard attached for easy reference).
(2) I tried to help the vendor to upload products, BUT once we press the product “Submit” button, nothing happens! The button does not work, and not notification is send to myself the admin to approve any products!
(3) For vendors payment gareway, how to make sure my Vendors are providing to their customers the same as mine (the admin) payment gateways/methods? I (the admin) am using Shipping Pro and WC By Country; meaning i have set my products to be sold (1) COD for specific countries & (ii) with paypal for other countries. I want the vendors payment gateway towards their customers to be default (the same as mine!!)
I will be grateful for a quick response!
- June 1, 2018 at 5:44 pm #24142
I am really sorry for the inconveniences.
We will definitely resolve this in next update.
Kindly please know me one thing, which multi-vendor plugin you are using in? We will guide you accordingly.
- June 2, 2018 at 6:52 am #24172
Hello and thanks for the quick reply.
I am using
WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate: version 4.1.2
WooCommerce Multivendor Membership: version 1.3.2
Hope that’s what you are asking for…
So once again my questions summarised are:
(1) How to hide my (admins) product sell details from appearing in Vendors dashboard (screen shot provided earlier). Apparently we dont want to show the vendors what and how many items we are selling!!
(2) Vendors “submit” button once trying to upload products, is not working!!
(4) How to remove a Vendors email or telephone from appearing in his shop banner?
(5) How to change a vendors store user name (the name that appears in the URL; example shown here – shown as ****: https://www.yiassu.com/vendor/****/
- June 5, 2018 at 7:40 am #24332
1. We will resolve this in next update, already mentioned
4. Kindly know me which multi-vendor you are using in? will know you solution accordingly.
5. Vendors are allowed to change this from their setting page.
- June 7, 2018 at 9:09 pm #24448
- June 17, 2018 at 10:32 am #24985
This is resolved in WCfM 4.1.4
Kindly update yours and take a look.
The topic ‘Hide Admin Product sales from Vendor's dashboard | Vendor product 'submit" butto’ is closed to new replies.