Hide Admin Product sales from Vendor's dashboard | Vendor product 'submit" butto

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums Product Vendors Hide Admin Product sales from Vendor's dashboard | Vendor product 'submit" butto

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ytramountanellis
      Participant

Hello!
      I bought the WCFM ultimate and now i got my first Vendor registration, the plugin is not keeping up to its promises!!!!
      (1) How to HIDE admins (mine) product sales/statistics, from Vendors dashboard?? At the moment all are visible! I dont want the Vendor to see how many sales i have! (snapshot from Vendors Dashboard attached for easy reference).
      (2) I tried to help the vendor to upload products, BUT once we press the product “Submit” button, nothing happens! The button does not work, and not notification is send to myself the admin to approve any products!
      (3) For vendors payment gareway, how to make sure my Vendors are providing to their customers the same as mine (the admin) payment gateways/methods? I (the admin) am using Shipping Pro and WC By Country; meaning i have set my products to be sold (1) COD for specific countries & (ii) with paypal for other countries. I want the vendors payment gateway towards their customers to be default (the same as mine!!)

I will be grateful for a quick response!

Much appreciated
      Yiannos

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am really sorry for the inconveniences.

We will definitely resolve this in next update.

Kindly please know me one thing, which multi-vendor plugin you are using in? We will guide you accordingly.

Thank You

ytramountanellis
      Participant

Hello and thanks for the quick reply.
      I am using
      WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate: version 4.1.2
      WooCommerce Multivendor Membership: version 1.3.2

Hope that’s what you are asking for…

So once again my questions summarised are:
      (1) How to hide my (admins) product sell details from appearing in Vendors dashboard (screen shot provided earlier). Apparently we dont want to show the vendors what and how many items we are selling!!
      (2) Vendors “submit” button once trying to upload products, is not working!!
      (3) SOLVED
      (4) How to remove a Vendors email or telephone from appearing in his shop banner?
      (5) How to change a vendors store user name (the name that appears in the URL; example shown here – shown as ****: https://www.yiassu.com/vendor/****/

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

1. We will resolve this in next update, already mentioned
      2. can you share a demo vendor access with us, I think there has some JavaScript error in the site. You may also check this in Google chrome browser console.
      4. Kindly know me which multi-vendor you are using in? will know you solution accordingly.
      5. Vendors are allowed to change this from their setting page.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but I have to delete your last message from system.

Please reach us over mail directly from here – https://wclovers.com/contact-us/

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

This is resolved in WCfM 4.1.4

Kindly update yours and take a look.

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hide Admin Product sales from Vendor's dashboard | Vendor product 'submit" butto’ is closed to new replies.