HIDE AND SET DEFAULT VALUE (VENDOR DASHBOARD)

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums Product Vendors HIDE AND SET DEFAULT VALUE (VENDOR DASHBOARD)

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by WCFM Forum WCFM Forum 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    fabricebartoli90
    Participant

Hi, i would need to hide the admin fees boxes in the vendor ledger, because in my site there aren’t admin fees.
    I also need to hide the checkbox “allow reviews” (must be hide and checked).
    Finally I would need to set “wallet” as the default withdrawal method and hide the tab of payment from vendor settings.
    Can somebody help me?

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

i would need to hide the admin fees boxes in the vendor ledger, because in my site there aren’t admin fees.
    – Don’t you have commission system?

I also need to hide the checkbox “allow reviews” (must be hide and checked).
    – Which one? Please show me screenshot.

Finally I would need to set “wallet” as the default withdrawal method and hide the tab of payment from vendor settings.
    – Which wallet plugin you want to use? Tera Wallet!

Thank You

fabricebartoli90
    Participant

-i would need to hide the admin fees boxes in the vendor ledger, because in my site there aren’t admin fees.
    – Don’t you have commission system?
    no, i use terawallet as automatical withdraw system, because users can earn with wcfm and with wallet transfers (like donations between users).
    Vendors can request the payout of the terawallet balance, i use gravity forms with some conditional forms to calculate the withholding and commissions.

-I also need to hide the checkbox “allow reviews” (must be hide and checked).
    – Which one? Please show me screenshot.
    i attach a screenshot

– Which wallet plugin you want to use? Tera Wallet!
    yes

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

Please contact us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Will help you to do so,

The topic ‘HIDE AND SET DEFAULT VALUE (VENDOR DASHBOARD)’ is closed to new replies.