Hide buyer information

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rech.alexis
      Participant

Hello, I would like to hide information to buyer and seller until they make the transaction. So it includes:
      -hide the information (tel + email + direction) when we check the the main seller page (seller profile). CF image “seller information”
      -When the buyer makes an inquiry: 1/ in the “/store-manager/enquiry/”, in the client column, I want to hide the email. CF image “buyer information1” 2/ in the “/store-manager/enquiry-manage/1/” ( or whatever inquiry), hide in the right column the email too. CF image “buyer information2”

Please detail the process, im quite noob !
      Thank you very much!!
      Alex

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      rech.alexis
      Participant

It’s Ok I found it!

We can enter to “seller capability” ( http://your-domain/store-manager/capability/ )
      and put off of each field.
      Anyway, thankyou! great pluging!!!

rech.alexis
      Participant

But still the question remains for the second part:

-When the buyer makes an inquiry: 1/ in the “/store-manager/enquiry/”, in the client column, I want to hide the email. CF image “buyer information1” 2/ in the “/store-manager/enquiry-manage/1/” ( or whatever inquiry), hide in the right column the email too. CF image “buyer information2”

Thank you very much!

Hello,

Try this css in your theme’s style.css

.inquiry_info .inquiry_by .inquiry_by_customer,#wcfm-enquiry tbody tr td:nth-child(3){
        	color: transparent;
        }
        .inquiry_info .inquiry_by .inquiry_by_customer a,#wcfm-enquiry tbody tr td:nth-child(3) a {
        	color: #f86c6b;
        }

If you want hide customer email from all sections from WCFM dashboard then add this code in your theme’s functions.php
        add_filter('wcfm_allow_view_customer_email','__return_false');

Thanks.

rech.alexis
      Participant

Hello Sarmistha, i sued the second line code and you re right! all customer email were hide! Thank you very much!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.