• Celebrating our Birthday with fantastic offers for you! Avail 15% discount on all our Addons NOW!

Hide certain stats from certain vendor groups

WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – Home Forums WCFM – Groups & Staffs Hide certain stats from certain vendor groups

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar nict 4 days ago.

• Author
    nict
    Participant

I would like to hide certain stat blocks on the vendor dashboard front-end from certain vendor groups. In this case I would like to hide the ‘Product Stats’ and ‘Store Stats’ blocks. How can that be achieved please?

thiemann.k
    Participant

it works exactly as I wrote you in your other post;)

can you show me a screenshot?
    then I can also create a code for you.

ciao
    Karsten – dein-3d.com

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

In this case I would like to hide the ‘Product Stats’ and ‘Store Stats’ blocks. How can that be achieved please?

– Well, these stats are related to Order or Report or Analytics.

Now, if you OFF Report from a group capability then no report will be there in dashboard for that group’s vendors.

Thank You

nict
    Participant

I have got reports set to OFF in the group’s capabilities but the product and store stats blocks still displays on the vendor’s dashboard. See attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Well, Products Stats is not report. If you OFF Products for any group then those group vendors will not see this stats.

Thank You

nict
    Participant

Have disabled all product related options under this specific group’s capabilities and those two block are still showing.

WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Well, if you want to hide these two blocks for all vendors then use this CSS –

#wcfm_dashboard_wc_status, .wcfm_dashboard_wcfm_product_stats{display:none;}

Thank You

nict
    Participant

Great, thanks man.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.