- August 6, 2019 at 9:23 am #75441
I would like to hide certain stat blocks on the vendor dashboard front-end from certain vendor groups. In this case I would like to hide the ‘Product Stats’ and ‘Store Stats’ blocks. How can that be achieved please?
- August 8, 2019 at 6:24 pm #75807
it works exactly as I wrote you in your other post;)
can you show me a screenshot?
then I can also create a code for you.
Karsten – dein-3d.com
- August 9, 2019 at 1:08 pm #75947
In this case I would like to hide the ‘Product Stats’ and ‘Store Stats’ blocks. How can that be achieved please?
– Well, these stats are related to Order or Report or Analytics.
Now, if you OFF Report from a group capability then no report will be there in dashboard for that group’s vendors.
- August 10, 2019 at 8:06 am #76027
- August 12, 2019 at 10:04 am #76238
Well, Products Stats is not report. If you OFF Products for any group then those group vendors will not see this stats.
- August 12, 2019 at 10:44 am #76249
Have disabled all product related options under this specific group’s capabilities and those two block are still showing.
- August 13, 2019 at 5:28 am #76350
Well, if you want to hide these two blocks for all vendors then use this CSS –
- August 14, 2019 at 1:26 pm #76598
Great, thanks man.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.