Hide certain stats from certain vendor groups

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Groups & Staffs Hide certain stats from certain vendor groups

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      nict
      Participant

I would like to hide certain stat blocks on the vendor dashboard front-end from certain vendor groups. In this case I would like to hide the ‘Product Stats’ and ‘Store Stats’ blocks. How can that be achieved please?

thiemann.k
      Participant

it works exactly as I wrote you in your other post;)

can you show me a screenshot?
      then I can also create a code for you.

ciao
      Karsten – dein-3d.com

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

In this case I would like to hide the ‘Product Stats’ and ‘Store Stats’ blocks. How can that be achieved please?

– Well, these stats are related to Order or Report or Analytics.

Now, if you OFF Report from a group capability then no report will be there in dashboard for that group’s vendors.

Thank You

nict
      Participant

I have got reports set to OFF in the group’s capabilities but the product and store stats blocks still displays on the vendor’s dashboard. See attachment

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, Products Stats is not report. If you OFF Products for any group then those group vendors will not see this stats.

Thank You

nict
      Participant

Have disabled all product related options under this specific group’s capabilities and those two block are still showing.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, if you want to hide these two blocks for all vendors then use this CSS –

#wcfm_dashboard_wc_status, .wcfm_dashboard_wcfm_product_stats{display:none;}

Thank You

nict
      Participant

Great, thanks man.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hide certain stats from certain vendor groups’ is closed to new replies.