Hide child categories search in the store list page

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Hide child categories search in the store list page

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Cap Luis
      Participant

I have many child categories on my website, I would like to display only the parent category in the search field in the store list.

Example: Computing; computers, keyboards …

I want to have the “Computing” field searchable, I don’t want to display the rest of the child categories.

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

This will require customization to remove child categories from store list page so please provide us your website login and FTP details with us.
      Please send your website login and FTP details here: https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

We’ll get back to you.

Thanks,

Cap Luis
      Participant

Okay, I sent the email

Cap Luis
      Participant

Hi, I see you solved this issue! I’m very happy.

I have another question, is it possible to have a random display order, by default? or can I select the best order set by default?

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

You’re most welcome.

I have another question, is it possible to have a random display order, by default? or can I select the best order set by default?
      Are you talking about the category display order in the “Search By Category” select field?

Thanks,

Cap Luis
        Participant

I’m talking about ordering the list of stores, by default it is (old to new).

A mixing option would be interesting! or the option to change to the default (new to old).

I don’t know if there is an option to highlight stores on the wcfm panel, where I can highlight specific stores among other stores

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

There is no such option to change the order, it will require custom coding.
      Please contact us here for the purpose: https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Thanks,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.