hide from vendor column Charges, Payment, Mode and Shipping Address

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace hide from vendor column Charges, Payment, Mode and Shipping Address

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      alexbros
      Participant

Good afternoon. I really like your product but I do not need some features. I want to hide some columns from vendor. Can you help me remove the Charges, Payment, Mode column from the payments page. From the orderslist page, the Shipping Address column. I’ve been trying to do this for a week now and nothing will work out. I know that this is a small code that needs to be inserted into functions.php. Help me please! If you can’t hide all the columns that I wrote help remove at least some.

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please add the below css code to your theme’s style.css file.

table#wcfm-payments thead tr th:nth-child(5), table#wcfm-payments thead tr th:nth-child(6), table#wcfm-payments thead tr th:nth-child(7), table#wcfm-payments tfoot tr th:nth-child(5), table#wcfm-payments tfoot tr th:nth-child(6), table#wcfm-payments tfoot tr th:nth-child(7), table#wcfm-payments tbody tr td:nth-child(5), table#wcfm-payments tbody tr td:nth-child(6), table#wcfm-payments tbody tr td:nth-child(7), table#wcfm-orders thead tr th:nth-child(5), table#wcfm-orders tfoot tr th:nth-child(5), table#wcfm-orders tbody tr td:nth-child(5) {
        display: none !important;
      }

Thanks,

alexbros
      Participant

Thank you so much!!! Please prompt please can also have the opportunity to remove the inscription “1 product” (pink color). I set out this label. Gray color “1x name product” should be left. Thanks in advance

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please add the below code in your theme’s style.css file.

table#wcfm-orders tbody tr td:nth-child(3) > a {
        display: none !important;
      }

Thanks,

alexbros
      Participant

Thank you very much!!!

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

You are most welcome 🙂

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with.
      Meanwhile can we ask you for a favor? Would you mind taking a few minutes to review our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wc-multivendor-marketplace/reviews/ and let others know about your 5 Star experience with WCFM Marketplace. Also, follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/wcfmmp for more exciting news, important updates, and irresistible offers.

Thanks,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.