Hide Shipping tab from settings

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jamie O’Reilly
      Participant

Hi there Vendors are using per product shipping which they access through the shipping settings in ther products section. So to avoid confusion I’d like to hide the Shipping tab in the Settings section so they only have one place to add their shipping info to.
      Can you give me a filter please?
      Thank you

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

There is a settings for that. Go to Capability menu from your admin dashboard and disable ‘Shipping’ under ‘Panels’ section. See image https://ibb.co/Dbgm1tY

Jamie O’Reilly
      Participant

Ah thank you – the thing is that we need them to be able to access the shipping settings in the per product shipping and they won’t be able to do this is I switch it off in panels. Thanks for the idea though

Jamie O’Reilly
      Participant

So to be clear shipping by zones will be selected at admin level but invisible to vendors who will only see per product shipping in their products shipping section. Is there some code for this please? Thank you

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Sorry I misunderstood your query. Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php

In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

add_filter('wcfm_is_allow_vshipping_settings', '__return_false');

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hide Shipping tab from settings’ is closed to new replies.