Hide Store Radius Slider and A Constant Radius

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Hide Store Radius Slider and A Constant Radius

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      awaludin
      Participant

Hi,
      I’m using wcfm_stores to show a list of stores inside a radius. By using hard coded method I can set other than 50 km radius. Usually I set 10 so the radius shown is 1 km as default. I also commented several lines of codes to hide search and category filter for wcfm_stores. However if the plugin is updated, all my code was wiped out. Is it possible to make a constant radius and hide the slider? Is it possible to hide the search form without touching the code?
      Thank you.

Hello,

For this requirement(to make a constant radius and hide the slider), you have to override the store search template in your activated child theme.
      Path: <your activate theme>/wcfm/store-lists/wcfmmp-view-store-lists-search-form.php
      Replace the radius range field
      <input class="wcfmmp_radius_range" name="wcfmmp_radius_range" id="wcfmmp_radius_range" type="range" value="<?php echo (absint(apply_filters( 'wcfmmp_radius_filter_max_distance', $max_radius_to_search ))/apply_filters( 'wcfmmp_radius_filter_start_distance', 10)); ?>" min="0" max="<?php echo apply_filters( 'wcfmmp_radius_filter_max_distance', $max_radius_to_search ); ?>" steps="6" />
      with
      <input class="wcfmmp_radius_range" name="wcfmmp_radius_range" id="wcfmmp_radius_range" type="hidden" value="4" />
      And remove those fields which are you don’t want to display in front-end.

Thanks.

gorkkirk
      Participant

Hi,

I would like nothing to be shown by default until the address is entered. it’s possible?

Thanks

Hello,

Unfortunately we don’t have exactly same functionality, but you can achieve this by enable the “Enable Auto Filter” from WCFM Store dashboard ->settings -> Geo location. (PFA)

Thanks.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
      mauro.chuchuy
      Participant

Hi gorkkirk I was searching for customizations for my marketplace and saw your question. The answer to your last question is on a different post:

see here https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/how-to-empty-store-list-if-location-not-provided/

Hope its not too late!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.