- April 30, 2020 at 3:11 am #124869
Is it possible to hide stores entirely, either as vendor or admin? We have some test stores that we use and our vendors would like time to get their stores set up before they are found. I realize they can be hidden from the map but they still show up in the store list.
- April 30, 2020 at 3:51 am #124878
I should say that I know it is possible to turn the store off from admin, but the vendor can’t see (or edit) products while the store is turned off. My goal is to give vendors time to sign up, upload products, trouble shoot and get everything how they want before “opening”. But if they can’t see the products, clearly this won’t work. Is there another option?
- April 30, 2020 at 12:12 pm #124970
- April 30, 2020 at 3:13 pm #125015
Thank you! That makes sense. One more question: is there an easy way to not show store in the vendor list if they have no active products?
- April 30, 2020 at 3:19 pm #125017
I would love to be able to do [wcfm_stores has_product=”true”]
- April 30, 2020 at 5:19 pm #125046SushobhanKeymaster
Yes, has_product=”true” is the correct way of doing this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.